So finally a win to west indies and finally Pakistan,s winning streak comes to an end. great performence by lewis and it was very expected to come as he unluckily got run out in first 2 t20s. where as Tanvir place in team will again be a question mark as he is not in best of his form. now finnal chance for pakistan to win the series as its going to be final odi. West Indies Vs Pakistan 4th T20 is going to be played on 2 april 2017.
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Av T20 score here in this pitch is about 140 runsas was the case in last 2 t20s.
- Weather conditions of this area is generally not that goodbut still no chances of rain.
- Basically pitch use to be neutral but grass has been left on the pitch, which is going assist spinners more.
- Rumman Raees and nawaaz can play in this match
- West indies as usual very unlikely to make any change.
Team Squads :
west Indies Squad :
Samuel Badree, Carlos Brathwaite(c), Jonathan Carter, Andre Fletcher, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Sunil Narine, Veerasammy Permaul, Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell, Marlon Samuels, Lendl Simmons, Jerome Taylor, Chadwick Walton, Kesrick Williams.
Pakistan Squad :
Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Sohail Tanvir, Wahab Riaz, Rumman Raees, Usman Khan.
West Indies Team
Carlos Brathwaite(c), Sunil Narine, Badree, Jason Holder, Kieron Pollard, Lendl Simmons,Kesrick Williams, Jason Mohammed, Marlon Samuels, evin lewis, Walton.
Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Fakar zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Hafeez/nawaaz, Hasan Ali, Sohail Tanvir/Rumman Raees , Wahab Riaz, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), shadab khan.
Key Points From Last Match:
- West indies completely struggled against pakistan slow bowlers ”shabad khan” but finally counter attacked in last match.
- pakistan highly dependent on B Azam and S malik, middle order is looking quite weak.
- Tanvir has not been that good from last few matches as just took 8 WKTs in last 8 matches.
- Jason Mohammed is complete player package on pitches like this.
- Shoib Malik
He got good starts in first 2 matches but failed to convert but kind of player he is total quality.
- Babar Azam
Last 7 matches 25,27,49,36,28,43 so he is getting starts but not converting . Big knock is on the way
- Jason Mohammed
He has been in awesome form in Odis vs England. Can be a great pick for your Fantasy cricket team.
- Shabad KhaN
Lat 6 matches, he took 1, 3, 1, 3, 4, 1 wickets also can be usefull lower order batsman sometimes.
as he is going to serve both ith bat and bowl & also in good form so can be a good pick for fantasy cricket team.
Some Important Stats:
- Imad Wasim : 0,0,1,0 wkts in last 4 matches
- Sohail Tanvir : 1, 0, 1, 0 WKTS in last 4 matches
Fantasy cricket Game Plan For West Indies Vs Pakistan 4th T20
- Go with your gut as lots of match winners in the team..
- Keep in mind that match is expected to be low scoring around 140 runs per innings.
- Try opt spinners more and death bowlers.
- Whether its West Indies Vs Pakistan 4th T20 or some other ipl match follow power winning tips to max your winning chances.
stay connected for last hour updates and video preview. pls visit our youtube for full detail
no direct team news yet …. so if we get any news , we will update here itself