West Indies Vs Pakistan 3rd T20, Fantasy Cricket Preview
West indies cricket is going through a real bad phase. back to back 5 loss in a row from the same team pakistan and in the same format.Last match there were few positives as samuels shown some responsibility and scored some runs for his team. where as form of simmons has become big concern for them. same is the case with rovman powel who has been struggling against spinners.Team is already down in series by 0-2 so its going to be do or die match for west indies. West Indies Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 is going to played on 1 april 2017.
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Av T20 score here in this pitch is about 140 runs.
- Weather conditions of this area is generally not that good.
- Teams tend to bat first, to make use of the early pace before it fades and the spin kicks in but its t20 so these things play a very little part.
- Basically pitch use to be neutral but grass has been left on the pitch, which is going assist spinners more.
- There are high Chances that powell to drop out for this match.
- J Mohammad can find a spot in the team.
- even Jerome Taylor can replace kesrick williams.
- Hafeez can be back in team this time as a opener but there are very few chances.
- Even they can give chance to Rumman Raees to play in this match but again chances are very few.
Team Squads :
West Indies Squad :
Samuel Badree, Carlos Brathwaite(c), Jonathan Carter, Andre Fletcher, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Sunil Narine, Veerasammy Permaul, Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell, Marlon Samuels, Lendl Simmons, Jerome Taylor, Chadwick Walton, Kesrick Williams.
Pakistan Squad :
Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Sohail Tanvir, Wahab Riaz, Rumman Raees, Usman Khan.
West Indies Team
Carlos Brathwaite(c), Sunil Narine, Badree, Jason Holder, Kieron Pollard, Lendl Simmons, Jerome Taylor/Kesrick Williams, Jason Mohammed/Rovman Powell, Marlon Samuels, evin lewis, Walton
Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez/Fakar zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Sohail Tanvir* , Wahab Riaz, Sarfraz Ahmed(c), shadab khan.
Key Points From Last Match:
- West indies completely struggled against pakistan slow bowlers ”shabad khan” in first 2 matches but finally counter attacked in last 2 matches.
- pakistan highly dependent on B Azam and S malik. Kamran showed little bit good workk in last match.
- Tanvir has not been that good from last few matches as just took 8 WKTs in last 8 matches.
- Shoib Malik
He got good starts in last 2 matches but failed to convert but kind of player he is total quality.
- Babar Azam
Last 7 matches 1,25,27,49,36,28 so he is getting starts but not converting . Big knock is on the way
- Jason Mohammed
He has been in awesome form in Odis vs England. Can be a great pick for your Fantasy cricket team IF HE PLAYS.
- Shabad KhaN
Lat 5 matches, he took 3, 1, 3, 1, 2 wickets also can be usefull lower order batsman sometimes.
Only player for west indiesto perform very good in both last 2 matches.
Fantasy cricket Game Plan For West Indies Vs Pakistan 3rd T20
- Go with your gut as lots of match winners in the team..
- Keep in mind that match is expected to be low scoring around 140 runs per innings.
- Try opt spinners more and death bowlers.
- Whether its West Indies Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 or some other ipl match follow power winning tips to max your winning chances.
stay connected for last hour updates and video preview. pls visit our youtube for full detail
no direct team news yet …. so if we get any news , we will update here itself