Sydney Thunder play the Adelaide Strikers in the 20th game of the Big Bash League. Thunder have won only 2 of their 5 games and are currently 5th on the table with a negative run-rate of -0.086 and have to gain a positive two out of this game. Adelaide Strikers won their first three games but lost their previous fixture against Hobart Hurricanes. The Strikers are 4th on the table with 6 points and have the best net run-rate in the league. If they manage to beat Sydney Thunder they’ll move to the top spot. SYT vs ADS AUSSIE T20 BASH 2017 will be played on 7 January 2018.
Venue: Sydney Showground Stadium, Melbourne
- Drop-in pitches have been inconsistent in both the Ashes and the BBL. But, the last match played on this ground yielded 369 runs. Chasing might be the best option on this track.
|Matches won batting first||
|Matches won batting second||
|Highest total recorded||189/3 by Hobart Hurricanes|
|Lowest total recorded||77/7 by Sydney Thunder|
- Adelaide Strikers won the reverse fixture by 53 runs, bowling Sydney Thunder out for 110 when they met in the 4th game of this year’s Big Bash League.
- Jos Buttler(181) and Shane Watson(222) have each scored two half-centuries in Sydney Thunder’s first five games, placing them 4th and 2nd on the highest run-getters list.
- Rashid Khan, who took two wickets when the teams last met, has one of the best economy rates of the bowlers in the Big Bash League – he has taken 8-81 from his 16 overs so far, at an average of 10.12 and an economy rate of 5.06.
- Jos Buttler will return to his national squad after this game. There team for this match might be same.
- There might be some think thank between G Sandhu & Fekete.
- Rashid Khan’s inclusion caused a bit of a worry, but the youngster has been declared fit after getting hit on his leg.
- They have added leg-spinner Liam O’Connor replacing fast bowler Wes Agar.
Shane Watson (c), Fawad Ahmed, Jos Buttler, Aiden Blizzard, Callum Ferguson, Andrew Fekete, Ryan Gibson, Chris Green, Mitch McClenaghan, Arjun Nair, Kurtis Patterson, Ben Rohrer, Gurinder Sandhu
Adelaide Strikers :
Travis Head (c), Alex Carey (wk), Jono Dean, Colin Ingram, Rashid Khan, Ben Laughlin, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Liam O’Connor, Peter Siddle, Billy Stanlake, Jake Weatherald, Jono Wells
Kurtis Patterson, Jos Buttler(wk), Shane Watson(c), Callum Ferguson, Ben Rorher, Arjun Nair, Ryan Gibson, Chris Green, Gurinder Sandhu/Fekete, Mitchell McClenaghan, Fawad Ahmed.
Alex Carey(wk), Jake Weatherald, Travis Head(c), Colin Ingram, Jonathan Wells, Jake Lehmann, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Ben Laughlin, Billy Stanlake.
- Shane Watson(222 runs)
- Jos Buttler(181 runs)
- Alex Carey(131 runs)
- Rashid Khan(8 wickets)
- Ben Laughlin(9 wickets)
- Arjun Nair(8 wickets)
PLAYERS TO WATCH OUT FOR SYT vs ADS AUSSIE T20 BASH 2017:
[Grand League picks ]
- SHANE WATSON
BETTING PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN Sydney Thunders VS Adeliade Strikers, BBL 2017-18:
Bet via pro fantasy cricket now & Get 100% Bonus on your first deposit: Click Below & Bet Safe
How To Deposit:
- You Can Make account in Entropay, there you will get a virtual card that you can use to deposit in betway.
We are not promoting betting in any way, We are not responsible for the any kind on losses in any case. Be aware that gambling laws vary between states and Countries.. you should always check your local laws before performing real money gambling
FANTASY CRICKET GAME PLAN SYT vs ADS – BIG BASH 2017:
New Fantasy Cricket Website: Join Fanfight & Get 30 rs free on joining:
Website is 100% Genuine & Approved By Our Team. Join & Get 30 Rs Bonus on Verifying number & Mail.
- Pays 60 rs per refer
- Here You Have To Select Just 6 Players in your Team
- Two Batsman, 1 WKT, 1 All – Rounders & 2 Bowlers
- Big Grand Leagues are available which doesn,t get fill so very Less Compitition.
- You can withdraw via Paytm.
- Good Bonus Offers on Deposit.
Dream11 team For SYT vs ADS Aussie T20 bash 2017