Pakistan Vs New Zealand 2nd ODI will be played on the 9th January 2018. New Zealand went rampant in the first ODI winning it by 61 runs in a rain-curtailed match. It’s the no.5 team(New Zealand) in the world rankings for teams in ODI’s taking on the no.6(Pakistan).
Venue: Saxton Oval, Nelson
|Matches won batting first||
|Matches won batting second||
|Average 1st innings score||
|Average 2nd innings score||
|Highest Total recorded||
322/4, BAN vs SCO
|Lowest total recorded||
184/10, BAN vs NZ
|Highest score chased||
322/4, BAN vs SCO
|Lowest score defended||
251/10, NZ vs BAN
- Fakhar Zaman until the last game at Wellington had won all the games since his debut in the ICC Champions Trophy earlier this year. 9 out of the 10 games he’s played, Pakistan have gone on to win.
- Shoaib Malik needs 61 more runs to reach the 7,000 run mark. He’ll be the 7th Pakistani batsman to reach that feat.
- New Zealand’s Ross Taylor has already scored 17 ODI hundreds; the most by any New Zealand cricketer. The stylish right-handed batsman needs only 194 runs to reach 7000. He’s only 3 games away from reaching his 200th ODI. (Daniel Vettori leads the chart there with 291 games)
Use these Stats in Pakistan Vs New Zealand 2nd ODI Match prediction
- Both teams are expected to field the same eleven for the 2nd ODI.
Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Rumman Raees, Imam-ul-Haq, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Nawaz, Aamer Yamin.
Martin Guptill, George Worker, Kane Williamson(c), Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w), Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Todd Astle.
EXPECTED PLAYING XI:
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Todd Astle, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed (c/wk), Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rumman Raees.
- Kane Willamson(115 in the last game)
- Colin Munro(58, 104, 66, 53 in his last 4 innings)
- Lockie Ferguson(Went wicket-less in the last game, but was clocking 150+ kmph on a regular basis)
- Fakhar Zaman(82* in the first game)
- Hasan Ali(World no.1 pacer, 3/61 in the last game).
BETTING PREDICTION – WHO WILL Pakistan Vs New Zealand 2nd ODI:
Bet via pro fantasy cricket now & Get 100% Bonus on your first deposit up to 7500 : Click Below & Bet Safe
How To Deposit:
- The website is offering local Bank transfer for Indians if you don,t want to give high commission to Neteller & Skrill.
- You can also deposit by making an account in both Neteller and skrill.
Deposit Directly From Bank & Play
We are not promoting betting in any way, We are not responsible for the any kind on losses in any case. Be aware that gambling laws vary between states and Countries.. you should always check your local laws before performing real money gambling.
FANTASY CRICKET GAME PLAN FOR Pakistan Vs Newzealand 2nd ODI – 9 JANUARY:
FanFight: Click Here
Pays 30 rs free on joining & 60 rs per refer
The website comes with a different concept:
- You have to select only six players in a team.
- 2 Batsmen, 2 bowlers, 1 all-rounder & a Wicketkeeper Captain & VC
- All- Players need to be selected in a given credits
- Check Here Complete Info of Dream11 Alternate App
Dream11 Team Nz Vs Pak 2nd Odi