NEW VS MUN-OVERVIEW: The relegation zone is a dreaded area in football leagues and the newly promoted Newcastle United are strolling around it. The gap between 12th placed West Ham United and 20th placed WestBromwich Albion is only 7 points. Newcastle United are currently placed 16th on the league table with 25 points, only one point more than Stoke City(18th on the table). A lapse in concentration can see The Magpies plummet to the bottom of the table.
Manchester United are running on hope. Firstly, they’ll hope to win all the games hereafter. Secondly, they’ll hope league leaders City to drop points. While the former seems more pragmatic the latter can only be yearned for. Liverpool are inching close but Manchester United’s defensive and attacking knowledge can easily see them through.
RECENT FORM IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE(NEW VS MUN):
- A 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace.
- A 1-1 draw against Burnley.
- A 3-1 defeat to Manchester City.
- A 1-1 draw against Swansea City.
- A 0-1 victory against Stoke City.
- Beat Huddersfield 2-0.
- A 2-0 defeat at Wembley.
- Beat Burnley 0-1.
- Beat Stoke City 3-0.
- Beat Everton 0-2.
HEAD-TO-HEAD IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
TEAM NEWS FOR NEW VS MUN:
For Newcastle United, Islam Slimani is likely to miss this fixture. He’s out with a thigh problem.
Robert Elliot, Ciaran Clark and Jesus Gamez are other injury concerns for Rafa Benitez.
For Manchester United, Marouane Fellaini, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Eric Bailly are long-term absentees. Daley Blind is also expected to miss out.
EXPECTED 11’s FOR NEW VS MUN:
Newcastle United: Karl Darlow(gk), DeAndre Yedlin, Jamaal Lascelles, Florian Lejeune, Paul Dummett, Matt Ritchie, Mohamed Diame, Jonjo Shelvey, Kenedy, Ayoze Perez, Dwight Gayle.
Manchester United: David De Gea(gk), Antonio Valencia, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Luke Shaw, Nemanja Matic, Paul Pogba, Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Alexis Sanchez, Romelu Lukaku.
STATS FOR NEW VS MUN:
- Newcastle have struggled against Manchester United. Out of the last 28 league games played between the two sides, The Magpies have won only 2.
- At St. James’ Park, United have won 9 out of their last 13(D3, L1, W9) Premier League games. The only loss was back in 2012, a 3-0 defeat.
- The Magpies are winless in eight Premier League home games (D3 L5). Only once have they had a longer such run in the Premier League (9).
- Romelu Lukaku has scored 6 and made 4 goals in the 651 minutes against Newcastle United. That’s a goal or an assist every 65 minutes.
- Alexis Sanchez is yet to score against The Magpies. He’s got 2 assists in 4 games against them.
FAVOURITES FOR NEW VS MUN: This will be Newcastle’s 200th Premier League game played on a Sunday. Only Tottenham (79), Liverpool and Everton (72 each) have lost more than Newcastle on this day of the week (70). Newcastle will be up against Sanchez and Pogba two of the most celebrated playmakers in world football. United have Lukaku upfront and with all the attacking options they’ve got, United are the favourites to win this game. Predicted scoreline: 3-0, a Manchester United victory.
FANTASY FOOTBALL TIPS FOR NEW VS MUN:
- A 3-5-2 formation is more likely to fetch you more points.
- Include all the attacking midfielders from Manchester United.
- Manchester United will have more shots on target and Darlow will have to make numerous saves. Opt him as your goalkeeper.
- Choose the captain and vice-captain from Manchester United.
FANTASY FANFIGHT FOOTBALL TEAM FOR NEW VS MUN:
Fantasy Sport at its absolute best. Play Fantasy Football and win cash daily. Play NEW vs MUN at https://fanfight.in/gamecenter
DREAM11 TEAM FOR NEW VS MUN:
Team will be updated shortly. Stay connected..!
Bet via pro fantasy cricket now & Get 100% Bonus on your first deposit: Click Below & Bet Safe
How To Deposit:
- Website is offering local Bank transfer for Indians if you don,t want to give high commission to neteller & Skrill.
Disclaimer: We are not promoting betting in any way, please keep in mind betting might be illegal in some places. We are not responsible for any kind of losses in any case.
SUBSCRIBE TO GET LATEST UPDATES