KKR Vs MI Qualifier 2, IPL 2017 || Fantasy Cricket Preview
MI has been outstanding this full season, But they are now in stage where is no scope for error now. They finished at 1st position in league stage but lost there 1st chance to be in finals by loosing first qualifier vs RPS. Still they have chance to be in finals and for that they have to win 2nd qualifier over KKR. KKR has won the eliminator vs SRH, Luck also been in there favor. KKR Vs MI Qualifier 2, IPL 2017 will be played on 19 may 2017. They winning team will play against RPS in final.
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- 160 runs is good score in this pitch.
- Pitch here has been helpful for spinners this year.
- KKR is not expected to make any big change.
- Manish Pandey has been out for rest of the season due to injury.
- There could be a toss up between P Chawla & Kuldeep Singh.
- MI can bring Harbhajan for Karan.
- There could be a toss up between Rana & Raydu.
Gautam Gambhir(c), Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa(w), Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Woakes, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Sunil Narine, Trent Boult, Umesh Yadav, Sheldon Jackson, Ankit Rajpoot, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Darren Bravo, Rishi Dhawan, Rovman Powell, Ishank Jaggi, Sayan Ghosh, Ramsingh Sanjay Yadav, Colin de Grandhomme.
Rohit Sharma (Captain), Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu, Jasprit Bumrah, Shreyas Gopal, Vinay Kumar, Parthiv Patel, Nitish Rana, Siddhesh Lad, J Suchith, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Punia, Jitesh Sharma, Tim Southee, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Mitchell Johnson, Karn Sharma, K Gowtham, Kulwant Khejroliya, Asela Gunaratne and Nicholas Pooran.
1 Rohit Sharma (capt), 2 Parthiv Patel (wk), 3 A Raydu / Rana, 4 Simmons, 5 Kieron Pollard, 6 Hardik Pandya, 7 Krunal Pandya, 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9 Mitchell McClenaghan, 10 Jasprit Bumrah, 11 Malinga.
7, 13, 50*, 5, 63, runs in last few innings.
5, 0, 59, 1, 66 runs in last 3 matches.
6, 26, 84, 50, 32, 93*, 31, 4, 124 runs in last few matches.
3, 0, 0, 3, 2, 2, 3 wickets in last few matches.
Players To Watch Out For KKR Vs MI Qualifier 2, 19 may 2017
- Rohit Sharma
Fantasy Cricket Game Plan For KKR Vs MI Qualifier 2, 19 may 2017.
- Pick all above key players as your team plot..
- Make a combo of a death bowler and spinner.
- Match is expected to be arround 150-160 runs per innings.
- Follow power winning tips to max your winning chance in KKR Vs MI Qualifier 2, ipl 2017.
- Follow your gut.
So if you feel any query you can comment and also visit our youtube
you can also visit last hour before match as many useful info are updated at that time.
You Can also join our FB group to stay more connected with us.
Here is list of best fantasy cricket website with there joining bonus and rankings this week check and select your best.