India Vs New Zealand 4th Warm Up Match ICC World Cup 2019 will be played at Sophia Gardens,Cardiff on 24 may 2019. Both the teams would like to have some momentum in there favor before the actual race starts. India Will Have an edge over them considering the recent team form. Ind Vs NZ Dream11 & Fanfight Prediction for ICC World Cup 2019 is Given Here
Both the teams will test there all 15 players & would be hoping to them all in best of there forms. It Will be Interesting to see the Approach of Captain Kohli with No. Four Batsmen. Rahul & Vijay Shankar will be two players
India Vs New Zealand Head To Head in Odi Cricket:
|New Zealand Won||45|
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
New Zealand Squad:
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Tom Blundell(w), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Latham, Ish Sodhi
Ind Vs NZ ICC World Cup 2019 Key Fantasy Tips For Fanfight & Dream11:
- India Have Very Good Record Vs New Zealand & Will be Favorites in the Match.
- Last 4 Times when India Faced New Zealand, Shikhar Dhawan Have Been Got Out By T Boult in Every Match.
- Match will be played at Kennington Oval, London where pitches are always batting friendly & we can expect a Good Total. So Try Making Batsmen Dominating Team.
- New Zealand Record at Kennington Oval,London is very good, they have won the last two matches they played here.
- Fast Bowlers have better record in this ground as compared to spinners.
India Vs New Zealand Fanfight Team:
Visit Fanfight & Use Code D8446S to Get 100 rs Free Bonus On Joining
India Vs New Zealand Dream11 Team
Captain & Vice Captain Choices:
Visit For More Fantasy Cricket Tips