HCC VS FPC finnish T20 league, players detail past records, stats, squads, today cricket match preview, fantasy cricket tips, Finnish Premier League T20 squads, small league and grand league tips, captaincy options, Dream11 prediction ,European cricket series, fantasy dream11 tips.
HCC VS FPC MATCH PREVIEW:
- DATE: 30 JUNE, 2020.
- TIME: 8:30 PM
- VENUE: Kerava national cricket ground, Kerava.
- LIVE : FanCode app.
- Average 1st Innings Score: 120
- Average 2nd Innings Score: 105
Past 5 Matches at This Venue
HCC – 59/1 (5) | BTC – 35/8 (5)
Helsinki CC beat Bengal Tiger CC by 24 runs
GHC – 132/6 (20) | SKK – 104/4 (13.3)
SKK beat GHC by 6 wickets ( D/L method)
GHG – 107/10 (20) | FPC – 98/9 (20)
GYM beat FPC by 9 runs
ECC – 148/5 (20) | GHC – 142/8 (20)
Empire CC beat Grater Helsinki CC by 6 Runs
BTC – 128/10 (19.1) | 99/10 (18.3)
Bengal Tiger CC beat GYM Helsinki Gymkhana by 29 runs
The kerava cricket Pitch has supported medium pace bowlers in recent games they took more wickets than the spinnners ,and teams found it difficult to chase here as it is evident by the 2nd innings average score , so the team winning the toss will most likely be willing to bat first and put up a decent total on the board.
Also Read : preview of Japanese Professional Baseball– YOG VS YDB
Probable playing XI’s for HCC VS FPC
Helsinki Cricket Club– Ghulam Abbas Butt, Khalid Rahman Mangal, Zahidullah Kamal, Abdul Ahad Qureshi, Aniketh Pushthay, Maneesh Chauhan, Faheem Nellancheri, Zakiullah Kamal, Abdul Wahid Qureshi, Adnan Syed, Obaidullah Sadiqui.
Finnish Pakistani Club – Waseem Qureshi, Bilal Khan, Aqib Qureshi, Raees Ahmed, Subah Sadaqat, Mohammed Tariq Sarfaraz, Muhammad Aqeel, Nadeem Qureshi, Zeeshan Ahmad Dogar, Adil Khan, Kashif Shaukat.
NOTE: If you are looking for an alternative fantasy website for low entry fees and low competition then we recommend you to play on Fanfight Join fanfight here
MUST PICK for HCC VS FPC
- BILAL KHAN– Bilal has been a very important player for this side, he has been the best bowler of the tournament so far for them with 8 wickets in 5 games and he also opens the innings in batting too.
- M Tariq Sarfaraz- he has also been bowling well and has taken 7 wickets in 5 games so far.
- Z Kamal- has been the best bowler of the Helsinki side with 7 wickets in the 5 games he has played and he will again be a vital bowler in this game too
- W Qureshi – he will open the innings for his side and has been the best batsman of the team so far, he has scored 112 runs with an average of 22.40.
- K Rehman Mangal- has batted brilliantly as an opener throughout the tournament. He has been their best player and has been scoring with an average of 30
Here is a team based on stats , If teams are updated after toss they will be provided in our telegram channel @fantasycricketstars , so do follow us on telegram.