DEL VS KER: After winning the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017/18, Delhi have set their eyes on a quarter-final qualification. The Vijay Hazare Trophy has seen some of the finest domestic talent flourish and this year has been no different. With 4 wins in 4 games, Delhi are leading Group C with 16 points and will face Kerala who are battling hard to stay in contention for the knockouts. Kerala have won 1, lost 1 and tied 1 against Bengal. To stay alive in the tournament, Kerala have to draw a positive 4 points.
VENUE: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala.
|Matches won batting first||
|Matches won batting second||
|Average 1st innings score||
|Average 2nd innings score||
|Highest total recorded||
330/6 by IND vs WI
|Lowest total recorded||
112 by IND vs SL
|Highest score chased||
227/3 by ENG vs IND
|Lowest total defended||
330/6 by IND vs WI
TEAM NEWS DEL VS KER:
Delhi have been unbeaten in the tournament so far and likely to field the same eleven.
Kerala registered their first win of the tournament against Tripura and they too will remain unchanged.
EXPECTED 11’S FOR DEL VS KER:
Kerala: Vishnu Vinod, Jalaj Saxena, Rohan Prem, Sanju Samson(wk), Sachin Baby(c), Arun Karthik, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Vinod Kumar, Abhishek Mohan, KC Akshay, Dinesan Nidheesh.
Delhi: Unmukt Chand, Hitesh Dalal, Dhruv Shorey, Nitesh Rana, Rishab Pant(wk), Milind Kumar, Manan Sharma, Pawan Negi, Suboth Bhati, Kulwant Khejroliya, Ishant Sharma(c).
KEY PLAYERS FOR DEL VS KER:
- Vishnu Vinod has been solid at the top. The opener has curbed his natural instincts for the 50-over format.
- Jalaj Saxena has been the player of the season for Kerala. (Scored 100* in the first game)
- Sanju Samson and Sachin Baby have been in fine form. These two will be crucial to help Kerala set a stiff target.
- Unmukt Chand has been exceptional. He’s scored 262 runs in 4 games at 65.50
- Dhruv Shorey after his fine hundred in the Ranji Trophy finals has continued his good form. Scored a brilliant 103* against Maharashtra.
- Kulwant Kejroliya has picked 9 wickets in 3 games at 12.77.
- Nitish Rana and Rishab Pant form a formidable power-hitting pair.
TIPS FOR DREAM11 DEL VS KER:
Delhi are more likely to win this fixture. Pick more players from Delhi. Especially their top order.
From Kerala, Jalaj Saxena has been the man in form. Using him as the vice-captain can fetch you more points.
DREAM11 FANTASY CRICKET TEAM FOR DEL VS KER:
NOTE: The DEL vs KER match preview is based on our research and news from various sources. You can select your own playing XI based on the stats provided and the teams mentioned.
BETTING PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN England Vs New Zealand 4th T20:
Bet via pro fantasy cricket now & Get 100% Bonus on your first deposit: Click Below & Bet Safe
- Website is offering local Bank transfer for Indians if you don,t want to give high commission to neteller & Skrill.
Disclaimer: We are not promoting betting in any way, pls keep in mind betting might be illegal in some places. We are not responsible for the any kind on losses in any case.
SUBSCRIBE TO GET LATEST UPDATES