DD has not performed up too expectation this season. The worlds best bowling attack failed to perform in last two matches. Batters fondled at just at a score of 67 in last match against Kings 11 punjab. Lot to think for them, need to make changes in the batting order as they are going to face defending champions now. SRH, looked outstanding in last match. Great knock by Warner in last match, so its going to be a big challenge for delhi this time. DD vs SRH, 40th match will be played on 2 may 2017.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
- Pitch here is good for bowlers.
- Spinners get help from the pitch.
- SRH is not expected to make any big change.
- But they can bring huda for bipul.
- DD might consider bringng in braithwate for anderson.
- Nadeem can be replaced Jayant.
- Shami will be replaced if zaheer is fit.
- There could be a toss up between anderson & Braithwate.
Billings is doubtfull starter too.
Sam Billings, Sanju Samson, Corey Anderson, Karun Nair, Rishabh Pant (WK), Chris Morris, Mohammed Shami, Amit Mishra, Zaheer Khan (Captain), Kagiso Rabada, Aditya Tare, Ankit Bawne, Shashank Singh, Pat Cummins, Shahbaz Nadeem, Khaleel Ahmed, M Ashwin, Chama Milind, Navdeep Saini, Pratyush Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Angelo Mathews, Jayant Yadav, Shreyas Iyer.
Tanmay Agarwal, Mohammad Nabi, Ekalavya Dwivedi, Rashid Khan, Pravin Tambe, Chris Jordan, Ben Laughlin, Mohammed Siraj, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Moises Henriques, Naman Ojha, Ricky Bhui, Kane Williamson, Siddarth Kaul, Bipul Sharma, Ashish Nehra, Yuvraj Singh, Ben Cutting, Abhimanyu Mithun, Mustafizur Rahman, Barinder Sran, Deepak Hooda, Vijay Shankar.
R Pant, Sanju Samson, Karun Nair, S Iyer; Chris Morris, Billings/Samuels, Braithwate/C Anderson, Mishra, Rabada, Jayant, Shami.
Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Bipul Sharma/Deepak Huda, Siraj, Yuvraj Singh, Naman Ojha, Sidarth kaul, Moises Henriques, Rashid khan, Williamson.
Points to Be noted:
- Morris has been wicket less from last 3 matches.
- Pant might be said to open in this match.
- S Iyer
6, 47, 6, 50*, 22 runs in last few matches.
5, 60, 9, 42, 39, 19, 102 runs in last few matches.
126, 51, 43,4, 70* runs in last few matches.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
2, 2, 1, 0, 5 Wickets in last few matches.
Player To Watch Out for DD vs SRH: 40th Match ipl 2017.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Fantasy Cricket Game Plan For DD vs SRH :
- Give preference to death Bowler and a spinner.
- Match is not expected to more high scoring.
- Follow power winning tips to max your winning chances.
- Choose playing 11 wisely.
- Follow your gut.
So if you feel any query you can comment and also visit our youtube
you can also visit last hour before match as many useful info are updated at that time.
You Can also join our FB group to stay more connected with us.
Here is list of best fantasy cricket website with there joining bonus and rankings this week check and select your best