Australia Vs England 3rd Warm Up Match ICC World Cup 2019 will be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton on 25 may 2019. Both the teams would like to have some momentum in there favor before the actual World Cup Matches starts. England is One of The Biggest Threat for every team in this world cup 2019 So Australia would be hoping to get most out of this match. Aus Vs Eng Dream11 & Fanfight Prediction is Given Here with All Key Info
Both the teams will test there all 15 players & would be hoping to them all in best of there forms. England Might Give Rest to One Among Bairstow Or Jason Roy & Give another Game to James Vince. Archer Might be One in the bowling department who will be eyed By The Management.
Australia on the Other Hand Have Got There recent form at there Very Best & Moreover With Both Warner & Smith Back In Side. Mitchell Starc & Pat Cummins Will be there Bowling Leaders. Also it will be interesting To See the Opening Combination for the team as They Have Warner, Khawaja & Finch who all are regular openers in Odi Cricket.
Australia Vs England Head To Head in Odi Cricket:
Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(w), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Kane Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jason Behrendorff
James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Jos Buttler(w/c), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jason Roy, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Jofra Archer, Liam Dawson
Aus Vs Eng ICC World Cup 2019 Key Fantasy Tips For Fanfight & Dream11:
- England Will Have an Edge considering the recent form. So You Can Take More Batsmen from england
- Last Match Played at The Rose Bowl,Southampton was England Vs Pakistan Where more than 700 runs were scored. So Batting will be very easy in this Match. Jos Buttler Stucked 110* runs in that Match.
- Aron Finch Averages 50+ Vs England & In Kind of Recent form He Has, Could be Good Pick For Captain in Fanfight & Dream11 Grand League. Last Time When Both teams Met in World Cup, Finch Scored 100+ runs.
- Warner & Smith Have never Been at Very Best Vs England Both of them have average in 30s which is very Low than there overall Average. But Still they are Match winners & Cant be dropped in every team.
- Fast Bowlers have better record in this ground as compared to spinners.
- Joe Root Averages 29 vs Australia which is His second Low against Any Team. In 23 Innings He Played vs Them Root Stucked 5 Half centuries & Got out at 0 two times
Australia Vs England Fanfight Team:
Visit Fanfight & Use Code D8446S to Get 100 rs Free Bonus On Joining
Australia Vs England Dream11 Team
Captain & Vice Captain Choices:
- Maxwell [If Played]
Visit For More Fantasy Cricket Tips